Join This Exciting Launch July 4th, 2017 

 Earn Up To $82 Per Sale and Cash Prizes !

Join This Exciting Launch July 4th, 2017 

 Earn Up To $82 Per Sale and Cash Prizes !

Price Increase When The Countdown Expires...

Price Increase When The Countdown Expires...

LAUNCH DATE

JULY 4, 2017

LAUNCH DATE

JULY 4, 2017

TIME 8 AM EST

TIME 8 AM EST

MEET THE VENDORS

MEET THE VENDORS

Jeremiah

Villagomez

Jeremiah

Villagomez

Get Your Affiliate Link

Get Your Affiliate Link

2

2

Get on the Priority JV List

Get on the Priority JV List

1

1

Here's Why You Should Jump On Board 

In This 5 Day Launch!

Here's Why You Should Jump On Board 

In This 5 Day Launch!

Instant Commissions

Instant Commissions

Proven Results

Proven Results

Professional Product

Professional Product

Low Refund Rates

Low Refund Rates

About The Product

About The Product

Hey JV's!

eCoverLab  is a collection of 100 "Done For You" professionally looking eCover Designs. This will help people to easily gain instant credibility, save time and save money.

Upsell 1 contains a 100 DFY Design Developer Rights + 2 DFY Design Bundle comes with Whitelabel Rights. They will be able to use this for their clients and charge premium prices for the service.

Upsell 2 is a 4 in 1 PLR Bundles they can take advantage and plug to their salesfunnels.

Upsell 3 is my DFY Business in a Box Opportunity. We host everything and they make 100% profit on their pockets.

Hey JV's!

eCoverLab  is a collection of 100 "Done For You" professionally looking eCover Designs. This will help people to easily gain instant credibility, save time and save money.

Upsell 1 contains a 100 DFY Design Developer Rights + 2 DFY Design Bundle comes with Whitelabel Rights. They will be able to use this for their clients and charge premium prices for the service.

Upsell 2 is a 4 in 1 PLR Bundles they can take advantage and plug to their salesfunnels.

Upsell 3 is my DFY Business in a Box Opportunity. We host everything and they make 100% profit on their pockets.

Salesfunnel

Salesfunnel

Contest Prize

Contest Prize

Do I Reciprocate?

Do I Reciprocate?

Launch Email Swipes

Launch Email Swipes

Subject Lines

Subject Lines

[2017] kickass eCover graphics...

The waiting is over... 

Your NEW graphics BESTFRIEND...

[BEST DEAL] mouth-watering graphics at CRAZY DISCOUNT... 

[ROCKSTAR RESOURCE] eCoverLab Opened...

[Brand New] Instant eCovers In A Flash... 

You wouldn't believe this special offer... 

[Newsflash] 100 Instant eCover Templates at 95% Discount...

[2017] kickass eCover graphics...

The waiting is over... 

Your NEW graphics BESTFRIEND...

[BEST DEAL] mouth-watering graphics at CRAZY DISCOUNT... 

[ROCKSTAR RESOURCE] eCoverLab Opened...

[Brand New] Instant eCovers In A Flash... 

You wouldn't believe this special offer... 

[Newsflash] 100 Instant eCover Templates at 95% Discount...

Email Swipe #1

Email Swipe #1

It's finally here.

The moment we've all been waiting for...

eCoverLab is now LIVE!

>> LINK

You'll get 100 premium graphics design that will make your ebooks, pdf, reports, and PLR products look like a million bucks.

You know that it would cost you anywhere from $97 to $297 to have a kickass product cover designed from a professional graphics freelancer.

But today, you get not only ONE... but FIFTY in total with exciting fast action bonuses.

>> LINK

This is another blockbuster launch from my  good friend, Jeremiah, the "Kid Designer".

I even dare you to compare his graphics package to other competition being launched recently.

It's really that good.

Also, I'd like to emphasize that you're getting everything at 95% discount today if you're fast!

>> LINK

All the best,

YOUR NAME

It's finally here.

The moment we've all been waiting for...

eCoverLab is now LIVE!

>> LINK

You'll get 100 premium graphics design that will make your ebooks, pdf, reports, and PLR products look like a million bucks.

You know that it would cost you anywhere from $97 to $297 to have a kickass product cover designed from a professional graphics freelancer.

But today, you get not only ONE... but FIFTY in total with exciting fast action bonuses.

>> LINK

This is another blockbuster launch from my  good friend, Jeremiah, the "Kid Designer".

I even dare you to compare his graphics package to other competition being launched recently.

It's really that good.

Also, I'd like to emphasize that you're getting everything at 95% discount today if you're fast!

>> LINK

All the best,

YOUR NAME

Join Me In One Of The Exciting Launches Of 2017

Join Me In One Of The Exciting Launches Of 2017

Email Swipe #2

Email Swipe #2

Did you see this? Yep, this actually works and looks great

BOOM! this is exciting...

My good friend and awesome graphics designer, Jeremiah, has just launched eCoverLab...

>> LINK

I wanted to make sure you know about it and have a chance to grab the package at its lowest price...

>>

A stellar collection of 100 premium ecover design templates that will make your PDF, ebooks, reports, and other PLR products look like a million dollar

brand and business.

There's so many incredible design elements that you can mix and match to whatever niches you'll choose to use the package.

>>

Not only does it look great and work, its the tiniest investment you can make on a product like it.

So get it now while you can:

>>

Talk soon,

YOUR NAME

Did you see this? Yep, this actually works and looks great

BOOM! this is exciting...

My good friend and awesome graphics designer, Jeremiah, has just launched eCoverLab...

>> LINK

I wanted to make sure you know about it and have a chance to grab the package at its lowest price...

>>

A stellar collection of 100 premium ecover design templates that will make your PDF, ebooks, reports, and other PLR products look like a million dollar

brand and business.

There's so many incredible design elements that you can mix and match to whatever niches you'll choose to use the package.

>>

Not only does it look great and work, its the tiniest investment you can make on a product like it.

So get it now while you can:

>>

Talk soon,

YOUR NAME

Email Swipe #3

Email Swipe #3

Before you think of hiring or buying a graphics package from other vendors or freelance designers, check this out first...

>> LINK

It's the new and exciting graphics launch from my good friend, Jeremiah, the "Kid Designer".

He's done it again. Another blockbuster product you'll surely love and eager to use for your business.

>> LINK

Introducing: eCoverLab

A stellar collection of 100 premium ecover design templates that will make your PDF, ebooks, reports, and other PLR products look like a million dollar

brand and business.

There's so many incredible design elements that you can mix and match to whatever niches you'll choose to use the package.

>> LINK

It has just launch and the price is unbelievable. This might enrage a lot of other graphics designers, but well, it's only for a limited time.

See the previews right now, and I'm sure you're going to love it like I have.

>> LINK

Sincerely,

YOUR NAME

Before you think of hiring or buying a graphics package from other vendors or freelance designers, check this out first...

>> LINK

It's the new and exciting graphics launch from my good friend, Jeremiah, the "Kid Designer".

He's done it again. Another blockbuster product you'll surely love and eager to use for your business.

>> LINK

Introducing: eCoverLab

A stellar collection of 100 premium ecover design templates that will make your PDF, ebooks, reports, and other PLR products look like a million dollar

brand and business.

There's so many incredible design elements that you can mix and match to whatever niches you'll choose to use the package.

>> LINK

It has just launch and the price is unbelievable. This might enrage a lot of other graphics designers, but well, it's only for a limited time.

See the previews right now, and I'm sure you're going to love it like I have.

>> LINK

Sincerely,

YOUR NAME

Subject Lines

Subject Lines

eCoverLab is now LIVE! 

[Revealed] the Graphic Designer's Nightmare... 

Premium eCover Graphics at HUGE PRICE DROP... 

[Graphics Treat] Would you like to HIRE a graphics designer at bargain fee? 

A Graphics Pandora's Box OPENED Today... 

[SALE] eCoverLab Special Launch Offer... 

FIRESALE ALERT: 100 Premium eCover Design Templates for you (eye-candy)

eCoverLab is now LIVE! 

[Revealed] the Graphic Designer's Nightmare... 

Premium eCover Graphics at HUGE PRICE DROP... 

[Graphics Treat] Would you like to HIRE a graphics designer at bargain fee? 

A Graphics Pandora's Box OPENED Today... 

[SALE] eCoverLab Special Launch Offer... 

FIRESALE ALERT: 100 Premium eCover Design Templates for you (eye-candy)

If you need anything else

If you need anything else

2

2

CONTACT THE JV MANAGER

Shelly Penney

CONTACT THE JV MANAGER

Shelly Penney

Copyright © 2017. Graphics Evolve | eCoverLab

Copyright © 2017. Graphics Evolve | eCoverLab

Get Your Affiliate Link

Get Your Affiliate Link

1

1

Shelley Penney

Shelley Penney

Ends July 9, 11:59 pm

Ends July 9, 11:59 pm